Saturday, October 8, 2011

Football

Overall I think this video about football was done pretty well. With the occasional whistle blowing and the crowd cheering and screaming you can still easily hear what the reporters are saying. I'm not a huge fan of football but I did enjoy watching this video. I could feel the excitement. Something I thought they could have gone without however, were the actual voices of the cheerleaders. I thought it was a little distracting to hear actual words other than what the reporters were saying. The whistle blowing and screaming from the fans are noises that are basically background that we can easily block out. Whenever I heard the words the cheerleaders were saying I had to think about separating their words from the reporters.

2 comments:

  1. I could not see the video. Is it somewhere else on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is still up. I clicked on the link and I was able to watch it. I'm not sure why you couldn't.

    ReplyDelete