Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homecoming King?

This is a news article I was introduced to this morning through my internship at WSNX, a Grand Rapids radio station. We used this piece as a segment and got many calls concerning the article. People calling had a number of reasons for taking one side over the other. Personally, I do not agree with the way this high school is dealing with the situation. I don't want to give the article away, so take a look and decide for yourself if Mona Shores High School is handling this the way they should. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job linking this to a new browser. This story is a full year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way they alternated between the interview and the announcer. I think this video was well done. The issue can be a touche subject and I think they (whoever did the video) did a nice job. This is the type of videos (and length) that I want to see on television or on the Internet. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete